CDL Insurance

In Nebraska, if you own 26 or more automobiles that are used for business purposes, you qualify for commercial auto insurance. Nebraska requires fleet owners to insure their vehicles with some type of financial responsibility. Each registered vehicle used in commercial affairs must be covered with either a certificate of self-insurance, property bond, certificate of insurance, certificate of deposit, or surety-issued bond. The coverage cannot be any less than 75 thousand for one vehicle. This coverage should address any damage made to property or person. Since the purchase of commercial auto insurance is typically a business expense, it is tax-deductible.